Tuesday, June 28, 2011

52 Reasons Why I Love You

Hey everyone! I'm just sitting in my waste-of-time-and-$1300-for-5-weeks-class. So why not share with you a gift I had made for Richard for his birthday in November. I had seen this done before, its simply a deck of cards with 52 (the number of cards) reasons why you love whoever you're giving the gift to.

What I did was I took tissue paper from Victoria's Secret, and cut it out so I could glue it to the cards, alternating between 3 colors/designs. I then printed out my reasons, cut them out and pasted them to construction paper. The construction paper then got glued to the card. Then the whole thing was laminated (for a special touch), hole-punched and tied together. So here's a few pictures of the finished product:







Just a few examples. Hope you enjoyed it, and maybe you'll make this for someone you love! (:

CM

No comments:

Post a Comment