Friday, November 25, 2011

Homemade Coupon Book

Happy Black Friday! I hope everyone had an amazing Thanksgiving and that you spent it with loved ones, friends and family. And of course I hope everyone realized what they're thankful for (and hopefully everyone will remember it when times get tough). I'm thankful for friends and family that support me, for my health, for my education, for my shelter, food, car and clothing, for the several opportunities that present themselves, for my pets, and for my amazing fiance. And of course, several other things on top of that, but those are the big ones.

After looking at my stats it seems like a lot of people enjoyed my "52 Reasons Why I Love You" post, with the deck of cards that I made for RV. So I figured, why not show you the coupon book that I made for him? I think I made this for Valentine's Day, but I can't remember.

Anyways, I found these online (right here ) and its really simple! All you have to do is print these out and then cut them (I printed mine on super glossy photo paper). Then you make a little holder for them, which I made out of blue construction paper. Then you decorate until your heart is content. I made a heart and used hole-punches for the circles. Not the best decoration ever, but it worked and I was in a time crunch. Take a look!








I didn't show you all of the coupons, if you're interested you can click on the link up there. Not totally sure if he liked it, he's only used 1 coupon and its been...9 months? Haha, then again we both kind of forgot about them, and its hard to use a coupon book in a long distance relationship. I still think it was a cute idea, and you can do it just because. It really takes about 10 minutes to cut out everything, make the booklet and staple it all in. An easy craft. Who would you make this for?

CM

No comments:

Post a Comment