Friday, February 3, 2012

Sally Hansen - Save the Date

Sally Hansen has some new diamond strength polishes out, even in a new bottle! And, I must say, there wee quite a few that I liked enough to pick up...6 to be exact! And some of those are flakies and duochromes! But today I have a shimmer for you.

Save the Date is a beautiful deep red/burgundy with mostly red shimmer and some blue shimmer thrown in there as well. Which was extremely hard to photograph, but you can see it faintly in a few photos.

Click to enlarge this photo so you can see the red and blue shimmer...it's faint, but there!




Save the Date in the shade.

Formula was great! It dried quickly and was beautiful. I love dark, vampy reds like this. I got all of these at Walgreens during a buy one get one 50% off sale, but I don't think that's going on anymore. I think these were $5-6 without the sale.

CM

No comments:

Post a Comment