Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Rimmel London - English Rose

I hope everyone had a great Valentine's Day! Or Singles Awareness Day! Just a quick post this time. I have English Rose by Rimmel London. English Rose is a slightly muted pink creme, really a very simple but elegant polish. I think every single line of nail polish has this color, it's definitely not unique. But it's a refreshing palate cleanser, if you will.

Direct sunlight.

Sunlight.

Sunlight.

Shade.

Formula was great! This was 2 coats and applied like butter. I don't remember where I got this, but these are available at Target, Walgreens, CVS, really any drug store. Enjoy!

CM

2 comments:

  1. i hope its available where i am too,, it looks gorgeous ,,,

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I wasn't expecting to love it as much as I did when I put it on! I hope you can get it! (:

      Delete