Sunday, February 5, 2012

Barielle - Falling Star

Hello! I hope everyone is having a great start to your February. Today I have a polish from the brand Barielle. Now, I don't have very many polishes from them...in fact I only have 3. Thankfully, the formula was a breeze!

Falling Star is definitely a unique color in my massive stash of polish. It's a cornflower blue with orange/copper glitter. It really is a pretty color, but it dries very bumpy. In other words, you can feel the glitter like none other, it's pretty chunky. But it doesn't look like it would be. So I would suggest a few coats of top coat, or a really thick top coat (something like Seche Vite would probably do the trick).

In all of these photos you can really see the bumpy texture of the polish. 

All of these photos are with 1 coat of Revlon's Quick Dry Top Coat.



Overall a unique polish, and it's really pretty! These photos were 2 coats and they dried very quickly. You can buy Barielle at certain Ultas and also on their website for $8 each here. 

CM

No comments:

Post a Comment