Thursday, February 9, 2012

Hits - Mari Moon Polishes

Today I have two polishes from Hits. Hits is a brand from Brazil, founded in 2001, so they're fairly recent compared to the big guys. Mari Moon is one of their collections that contains duochromes and multichromes...in other words amazing, colorful polishes. It's a collection of 8 polishes, and I have Artsy and Chameleon.

First, can I say, that the brushes from these two were wonky! There were stray hairs everywhere. All you really need to do is trim the stray hairs, so it really isn't THAT big of a deal, but it's definitely an inconvenience.  And they're a bit...bushy. I don't know how else to describe it. It feels more like a paint brush than a nail polish brush. Who knows, I could just be crazy.



See what I mean? But the amazing colors make up for the wonky brushes. Are you ready? There's a million pictures coming up...
Artsy - direct sunlight.

Artsy - direct sunlight.

Artsy - direct sunlight.

Artsy - shade.

Artsy - shade.

Artsy - shade.

Artsy - shade. Extremely angled to show the red.

Artsy - shade.

Artsy - shade.

Artsy - shade.

Artsy - bottle shot.

Artsy is quite a shape-shifter! Some moments it's blue, some moments it's teal, some moments it's purple and then it's red! Artsy is by far the most colorful polish that I own. It reminds me of a few Ozotics that I have, but none of them have that red in there. This was 2 coats, and the formula was ok. A little bit runny, but not anything that was hard to work with.  

Chameleon - direct sunlight.

Chameleon - shade.

Chameleon - shade.

Chameleon - shade.

Chameleon - extremely angled to show the blue.


Chameleon - extremely angled to show the blue.

Chameleon - shade.

Chameleon - shade.

Chameleon - shade.

Chameleon is a completely unique polish in my collection. And, just like Artsy, it has several faces. Green, blue, gold/yellow. This was 2 coats, and the formula was the same as Artsy. A little bit runny, but easy to work with. 

These polishes can be purchased from Llarowe here for $8 each, and she ships worldwide! I would really recommend her, she does everything to make her customers happy. I'll have more Hits polishes to show you soon!

CM




1 comment:

  1. Wow! I really nice these two! That's a gorgeous shade of green.

    ReplyDelete