Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Wet n Wild - Blazed

Hooray February 29th! Happy birthday to those of you born on this glorious and rare day! Here's just a quick post. While perusing Walgreens for the millionth time in the past week (due to their Sinful Colors sale - 99 cent polish, baby!) I decided to get this color. I've been drawn to pink-y colors lately, and cremes on top of that. So when I saw this coral/peach/pink polish I figured why not? It was only a dollar.




I was worried that it would be too warm for my skin tone, but I actually liked it. This is 2 coats, the formula was sheer at first, but opaque after the second coat. I don't like these brushes though, they're really long and thin. But I can deal with it for a pretty color! This color is a creme, but it is very close to being a jelly. Look how shiny and squishy it is without a topcoat! Reminds me of candy. Yum.

CM

No comments:

Post a Comment