Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Klean Color - Bluebell

While browsing around eBay one day I came across a brand called Klean Color. And, of course, the most popular colors that were being sold were these chunky holographic colors. You say holographic and I'm on board! On eBay, they were going for $5-$10, which seemed a little high for a brand I had never even heard of. So, after some research, I found this site here that sold them for $1.75 each. DONE! So I bought six (I think...) and today I have the one that called out to me first: Chunky Holo Bluebell.

All of these photos are -
Pointer: 2 coats Bluebell
Middle/Pinky: 2 coats Bluebell over CG First Mate
Middle: 2 coats Bluebell over SH Black Out





As you can see, Bluebell is a sheer polish and best used for layering. Is it holographic? In my eyes, no. I see it as more of a duo/multi chrome chunky glitter. Do I love it? Yes! I love all of the colors that it brings to the nails, especially when layered. 

Caution...these polishes SMELL. And I mean really, really bad! So if you have a weak nose I would suggest doing your nails in a very open and aired out space. I'll have more posts later with the other colors that I bought, and perhaps even a comparison coming up! 

CM

No comments:

Post a Comment