Wednesday, February 1, 2012

A Whole New Bathroom!

For those of you who have been in my bathroom, you know that it was a bright yellow Winnie The Pooh themed room. We had little stickers on the wall, the shower curtain was Eeyore, little knick-knacks, etc. Unfortunately, I'm dumb and didn't take a before picture...and of course I can't find any of the ones I took with the bathroom in the background. How convenient. But I have a semi-before photo to compare everything to.

Anyways, I decided to go with something more girly (and flattering for my skin tone...yellow was NOT doing it!). And lately I've been on a pink kick, which is very weird. So I went with a pink called Glazed Raspberry...sounds delicious!

I also bought some 3D wall flowers from Bed Bath and Beyond...and although they look great they were a pain to hang up. Both my dad and I tried to nail them in the wall and they constantly went in crooked and chipped off the paint. And some are falling off of the walls now. It's really annoying, but the ones that are still up look great!

Anyways, enough talking...on to the photos!

Panoramic shot...you can still see a few of the stickers and the yellow after I had started to put the primer on.

Another panoramic shot, looking into the shower and opposite wall.


Here's the new color!

And the wall flowers, which are still a pain!

My new shower curtain...it took quite a while to find one that fit in with everything.

I wanted to paint the window molding pink to tie it into the walls.

Flowers around the mirror and shelf.

Better shot of the flowers around the mirror.

The heater grate painted white, and new molding. AND my new memory foam mat (:

So, there you have it! I think that my dad did a great job and I'm really happy with the end result. What do you think?

CM



No comments:

Post a Comment