Saturday, February 25, 2012

Glitter Gal- Lizard Belly

I have heard nothing but amazing thing about this dark green holographic polish from Glitter Gal called Lizard Belly. Seriously, it seemed like every person who was in to nail polish had this. So, of course, I had to jump on the band wagon. And I'm so glad that I did! Glitter Gal is a another wonderful Australian brand. Maybe I should just move there, ha!

Lizard Belly is a very dark green, almost black. In fact, it's really hard to tell it's dark green unless you're in direct sunlight (and let's face it...you're wearing a holographic polish, of course you'll be in the sun 24/7!!!). And this baby is packed with holographic amazing-ness. Seriously, it is so pretty. But so hard to capture on film! But, I did my best with my camera, so here we go! Click on these pictures to make them bigger so you can really see the rainbows on each nail!









Seriously, every nail looked like that last bottle shot. So pretty, it was blinding! But in a good way! All of these photos were 2 coats and taken in the sun. I bought LB from Llarowe for $14 and she does ship almost everywhere! Just so you know this is a mini bottle, so you are paying a lot for a little bit of polish. I get impatient when I see something I like and don't look at all of the fine details so I was shocked to see how small it was. But totally worth it! Next time I'll probably layer it over a dark green (maybe NARS Zulu) to conserve the polish.

CM

1 comment:

  1. it doesnt look like darg green but wth,,, its soooo prettyyyy!

    ReplyDelete