Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Franken #1

Hello all! So as a lot of you may have seen on Facebook, I decided to make some franken polishes! All this means is I mix together different polishes to come up with something unique (at least to me). I have a total of 4, so I figured each one deserved a post.

My first one is my favorite. The name? Raspberry Ritz. It's so pretty! It's a berry colored purple with a lot of fine glitter/shimmer in it. There's a little bit of holographic, red, silver and blue. The blue is also a duochrome flash. Really, it's a beautiful polish. But I'm horrible at explaining things, so let's just look: WARNING: PICTURE HEAVY!

Bottle shot in sunlight.

Blurred on purpose to show the holographic glitter.

Shows a bit of the blue duochrome flash.

Good shot of the blue flash.


Direct sunlight.



Shade.

Never did I imagine that the very first franken that I ever made would be in love with it. I thought I would horribly fail. But Raspberry Ritz is my favorite of the 4. All of these photos were 2 coats. Hope you enjoyed it! Have you tried to franken your own polish?

CM

2 comments: